All yearly/fiscal memberships start from 2nd January of every year and end on 31st December. Renewal of membership officially ends on 2nd March
To become a member at RACJ:
- An application form must be completed in full for single or family membership, excluding married siblings and sons over 22 years of age.
- A photocopy of your official family registration booklet (Jordanian applicants) must be submitted.
- The application form must be endorsed by two persons who have been full members of the Club for a period of not less than three years. Their respective membership numbers should be stated.
- Either, or both, of the above-mentioned members should submit a written recommendation letter.
- A brief resume about the personal background and recent business should be supplied with the application form.
- Consideration for approval of membership applications is entrusted to the Board of Directors, whose decision shall be final and binding.
- Please note that any discrepancies in the information provided by the applicant will result in rejection or non-approval by the Board of Directors thereafter.
- Non-compliance with any of the above-mentioned requirements will result in the application being rejected.
- By the very fact of signing the membership application from all persons mentioned therein, new members submit themselves to the regulations, rules and laws of the RACJ.
2020 Developed by Blue Ray for Web Solutions. All rights reserved
"All graphics and materials on this website copyrighted to The Royal Automobile Club of Jordan "