Drivers Training Center at Royal Automobile Club of Jordan
The Drivers Training Center is located within the premises of the RACJ and is accredited by the International Road Transport Union’s Academy for CPC Manager and ADR Bulk and Tanks for Drivers.
Equipped with professional trainers and IRU certified Instructors, the center provides courses for transport managers, dangerous goods drivers, school bus drivers, people with special needs and young drivers.
Contact Address: Mr. Mazen Noor Al-Deen
E-mail : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (+962 6) 5885994 / 5850626 Fax: (+962 6) 5850690 / 5885995
Courses and Programmes:
- Driving training courses:
- Age 18 years and above
- Training hours practical : 30 hrs. / theoretical 20 hrs.
- Requirements : identification card.
- Refreshment courses for school bus drivers:
- Training hours theoretical : 24 hrs. over 6 days, 4 hrs. per day.
- Requirements: having driving license (SPECIAL) level.
- Train the trainers on driving courses:
- Training hours practical and theoretical : 200 hrs. over 3 months.
- Requirements: driving license level 4 – public for the past 2 years.
- High school certificate.
- Courses are available for participants from the Arab Countries accommodation can be arranged for participants at special rate close to the club.
- Advance driving courses:
- Training hours : 12 hrs. / 4 hrs. daily over 3 days.
- Requirements : driving license any level.
- Trainers level tests:
- Training hours 30 minutes.
- Requirement : to have background in driving and an identification card.
- Driving courses for persons with special needs:
- Training hours : 30 hrs. practical / 20 hrs. theoretical.
- Requirement : identification card, medical report on the case and ability to drive.
- Motorcycle driving courses:
- Training hours : 10 hrs. practical / 20 hrs. theoretical for those who do not hold driving license.
- Requirements : Age above 18 years, identification card, security authorization that the RACJ will arrange it with the concerned authorities.
- Awareness seminars and workshops:
The center conducts these seminars upon request at cost as a community service.
IRU Academy accredited courses :
The Drivers Training Center of the RACJ is the ONLY Training Institute (ATI) in Jordan and the FIRST in the Arab World accredited by the International Road Transport Union's (IRU Academy). Presently the Center is accredited for CPC Manager, ADR Bulk and ADR Tanks for Drivers.
- Competence of Professional Certificate (CPC Manager) for transport managers:
- Target participants: managers in the transport sector.
- Course durations : 90 hrs. over 3 weeks.
- IRU Academy diploma for those who pass the exam.
- Transport of dangerous goods (ADR 1 Bulk + ADR2 tanks) for drivers:
- Target participants: drivers who transport dangerous goods , maintenance and safety engineers in companies .
- Course durations : 18 hrs. bulk ; 12 hrs. tanks; total 30 hrs over 5 days.
- IRU Academy diplomas for those who pass the two exams.
- ROYAL AUTOMOBILE CLUB OF JORDAN AND TOTAL SIGN (MOU).
RACJ recently signed a memorandum of understanding with Total to enhance the cooperation between the two organizations in the field of Professional Training and Road Safety.
Total company has held a “Train the Trainer workshop” to train 6 trainers by the French Institute (APTH), from the Royal Automobile Club of Jordan and Total company.
The workshop included practical and theoretical training, covering 5 modules:
Module 1: Product Knowledge and Risk Prevention.
Module 2: Loading and Unloading Procedures.
Module 3: Defensive Driving.
Module 4: Practical Driving Exercise.
Module 5: Practical on the road driving behavior exercise and evaluation.
At the end of the workshop all participants have received Trainers Certificates.