CPD fees for Jordanian and foreign cars :
- 25 pages JD 50.
- 10 pages JD 40.
- 5 pages JD 30.
16% Sales Tax to be added for non - Jordanian cars.
- Applicant should appear in person.
- Application forms should be signed by the vehicle owner.
- Provide cash or bank guarantee equal to the customs duty of the car to the RACJ.
- Valid vehicle license.
- Valid driving license.
- Copy of vehicle owner passport .
Validity of the CPD :
CPD is valid for one year from the date of issue and can be renewed for another year after extending the bank guarantee accordingly.
In case of loss of the CPD :
- If the CPD is lost in any country the security department in that country should be notified immediately.
- The RACJ should be notified immediately of the loss of the CPD.
- Once the CPD is returned to the RACJ, the cash or bank guarantee can be released.
- Check the stamps and signatures at entry and exit borders.
- In case the car is sold out of the country that issued the CPD, a car certificate signed and stamped by the automobile club in which country the car was sold is required indicating that the customs duties are fully paid.
- Make sure to have the entry stamp when entering the Jordanian border.
For more information you can visit: http://www.fia.com/mobility-world-motion/cpd